1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy: An epic romantic tragedy, named by some as the best novel ever written.
2. Somewhere in Time by Richard Matheson: A fantasy story of a love that transcends time and space.
3. Mount Vernon Love Story by Mary Higgins Clark: A Novel of George and Martha Washington.
4. Lizzie Searches for Love: Trilogy by Linda Byler: Three Amish novels in one; based on the author's own experiences.
5. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez: "A love story of astonishing power." - Newsweek